Egans Bar, Parkbridge have hosted a wide variety of events over the years, from 21st birthdays to tea parties to wedding receptions. So whatever the event, the bar comes alive with the mood you are looking for. Whether it is hiring a DJ, setting up a barbecue or a charity fundraiser, Egans bar provides a service that is both straight forward and tailored to suit your preferences.
Check out the list of events that are celebrated at Egans:
- Host Your Wedding Reception: Events at Egans have included wedding reception, stag & hen parties.
- Celebrate Your Birthday: 21st, 40th, 50th, we’ve even done a 100th (all parties catered for).
- Gather after Christenings and other more formal gatherings such as funeral afters.
- Launch CD’s and music albums.
- Host food and drink tasting nights (Egans previously held a curry night and also a pot-still whiskey tasting night).
- Cook up a Barbecue (this is usually to accompany a birthday party celebration).
- See the hunt gatherings (the local hunt makes a number of trips to Parkbridge every year).
- Help charity events (Egans have hosted Alzheimer association tea parties and cancer research fundraisers).
- Celebrate Christmas parties (every year a Christmas party is held at Egans. Bookings for other parties are available from October onward).
Event Reservation Sizes
Egans events are reserve the full bar, or for smaller events the separate snug section. The snug is used to accommodate the fundraiser for local sports or traditional music sessions. Any crowd, from 10-250 can be catered for. A local marquee tent rental can be fitted for larger events. Just let us know what you are looking for.
If you have an event coming up, book it by getting in touch with Larry and Mary now on (05394) 29144 or info “at” egansbar.com. They will be on site to assist you. Egans provide friendly and experienced advice for your requirements.
Upcoming Events at Egans bar from Facebook page:
View the gallery below which shows just some of the events that have taken place at Egans over the years.